Quickly and accurately measure directional hemispherical reflectance from 1.5 – 21 μm, directional emittance and total hemispherical emittance
The ET100’s lightweight, counter-balanced, pistol-grip design allows single-handed carry and use. Simply hold the ET100 sampling port against the surface to be tested and press the trigger to take the measurement. The ET100 measures the integrated surface reflectance of the surface at two different angles of incidence (20° and 60°) and for six discreet wavelength bands in the 1.5 μm to 21 μm spectral range. View results immediately on the touch screen display. Measurements can be taken on curved surfaces without special jigs or fixtures.
- Capture valuable reflectance and emissivity characteristics with a portable, lab quality instrument you can take anywhere.
- Access data measurement results in the field from the user friendly, color touchscreen interface.
- Easy calibration process ensures your measurement session produces good data.
- A 90 second warm-up time and 10 second measurement cycle for no wasted time.
- Compliant with ASTM E408, the standard for portable emissivity measurements, means you can have confidence in the data you collect.
- Measures reflectance in the infrared spectral range from 1.5 to 21 microns.
- Measures IR reflectance for 6 discrete bands within spectrum: 1.5-2.0, 2.0-3.5, 3.0-4.0, 4.0-5.0, 5.0-10.5, 10.5-21.
- Calculates directional thermal emittance at 20 and 60 degrees, based on reflectance data.
- Calculates total hemispherical emittance; derived from the 20 degree angle.
- Measurements must be made at ambient temperatures. Emissivity can be calculated by ET100 software for various temperatures; user input temperature function.
- Emissivity can be measured for various materials; metals, dielectrics, or other.