Quick and accurate measurements of total, diffuse, and specular reflectance in 7 bands from 330 nm to 2500 nm at 20 degrees incidence: The 410-Solar’s lightweight pistol-grip design allows single-handed carry and use. Simply hold the sampling port against the surface to be tested and press the trigger to take the measurement. View results immediately on the touch screen display. Measurements can be taken on curved surfaces without special jigs or fixtures.
The SOC410 Series handheld reflectometers and emissometers are a product of collaboration between U.S. Naval Air Systems Command and Surface Optics Corporation, with vital input from the Naval Research Lab (NRL) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Capture valuable reflectance characteristics with a portable, lab quality instrument you can take anywhere.
- Access data measurement results in the field from the user friendly, color touchscreen interface.
- Easy calibration process ensures your measurement session produces good data.
- A 90 second warm-up time and 10 second measurement cycle for no wasted time.
- Compliant with ASTM E903, C1549 the standards for portable emissivity measurements, means you can have confidence in the data you collect.
- Measures diffuse and total reflectance in the spectral range 330 to 2500 nm.
- Measures IR reflectance for 6 discrete bands within spectrum: 335-380, 400-540, 480-600, 590-720, 700-1100, 1000-1700, 1700-2500
- Subtracts diffuse reflectance from total reflectance to calculate specular reflectance.
- A total of 21 data points are produced during a single acquisition cycle.
- Calculates solar absorptance (reflectance) for air mass 0 (extra-terrestrial) and air mass 1.5 (terrestrial).