Capture finest details with up to 3 megapixel image resolution
Telops’ high-resolution infrared cameras comprise two series’: the High-Definition (HD) series and their unique Super High-Definition (sHD) series offering up to 3 megapixel image resolution. The HD and sHD camera models are high-performance thermal infrared cameras designed to provide unprecedented image quality with crisp imaging of sharp targets while maintaining an excellent thermal sensitivity. They feature Telops’ unique real-time calibration and provide unique capabilities in applications that require large image coverage.
- Super High-Definition – Image resolution with up to 1920 x 1536 pixels (3MP)
- High Frame Rates – Record sHD images with up to 90 Hz at full frame
- Flexible Sub-Windows – Optimise acquisition rates to maximise temporal resolution.
- Wide Spectral Response – Detect spectral signatures in the 1.5 – 5.4 µm range
- Advanced Calibration – Accurate measurements over the full operation range
- Automatic Exposure Control – Find the optimal exposure for high dynamic images
- Certified IP67 sealed enclosure – Ideal for field measurements
Typical IR imaging applications include:
- Experimental Mechanics
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Fluid Thermodynamics
- IR Signature & Ranging